Invest your support...
As you prayerfully consider year-end-giving and plan for 2017, Oak Tree Ministries humbly asks for your support. As ministry opportunities increase, costs increase. God's blessing of The Treehouse opens the doors for more life-on-life investments but also expands our budget. God's grace through your generosity enables us to stay on mission - laboring with the people of Marks Village in the fulfillment of God's promise to raise up for Himself oak trees of righteousness for the display of His splendor. The list below includes actual costs and wish list items.
Oak Tree Ministries always uses your financial support directly for the work we do alongside the people of Marks Village, and seeks to transparently steward it to the glory of God. Oak Tree Ministries is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, and all your donations are tax-deductible.
You can give either a one-time donation or recurring monthly/yearly support below. Your donations will be processed securely through PayPal.
OnE Time Donation:
Make checks out to "Oak Tree Ministries" and mail:
Oak Tree Ministries
4405 Old Brook Run
Birmingham, AL 35243
Here are some ways your money could be used to support the ministry!
- $1.44 = 1 Meal/1 Bible Club Kid/1 Sunday
- $20 = Food for weekly women's gathering
- $78 = 2 Sets of School Uniforms
- $100 = 1 month utilities for Treehouse
- $180 = 1 child 1 week of summer camp
- $200 = Field trip for Reading Club
- $250 = 1 month budget for neighbor crisis assistance
- $1000 = 1 month food budget