BISHOP BUILDING RENOVATION PROJECT
Oak Tree Ministries are the happy owners of the Bishop Building at 6701 Kimberly Avenue! The Bishop family of Birmingham operated a sign and advertising business from this location adjacent to Marks Village for 40 years. Oak Tree Ministries is thrilled to begin converting this 8,000 sq. foot facility into its headquarters. Locating the ministry in the heart of Marks Village is at the heart of our mission to love our neighbors. This renovation is going to take plenty of elbow grease, expertise, and financial backing. If you love a good renovation, join in:
- Give financially to make the renovation vision a reality
- Participate in demolition work days – no experience necessary
- Participate in construction work days – no experience necessary, but greatly appreciated
- Participate in landscape work days – no experience necessary
- Donate supplies, materials and equipment usage for the renovation
- Share your expertise in any area of construction – interior and exterior architecture, HVAC, plumbing, flooring, etc.
Interested in getting involved?